Instantly eliminate Eye Puffiness, Inflammation, and Recover Your Skin's Health!
This inflammation-fighting roller uses the power of cold to reduce redness and swelling. Filled with gel and water, this ice roller for your face features a stainless steel barrel to gently cool down angry skin.
Leave the ice skin roller in your freezer to chill the liquid inside, and gently roll over the skin to relieve redness, inflammation, and puffiness. Ideal for acne lesions and puffy under eyes, this simple tool provides a big chill.
- Eliminate puffiness, especially around the eyes.
- Reduce oiliness.
- Ease and prevent acne.
- Soothe sunburn.
- Reduce swelling and inflammation, including rashes and insect bites.
- Reduce signs of aging, such as wrinkles.
- Boost the skin's healthy glow.
- Lymphatic drainage and de-puffing
- Soothes and Reduces Inflammation
- Helps with Headaches
- Alleviates sore Muscules
- Helps products absorb more effective
HOW TO USE?
- You want to make sure you are makeup-free, so do this in the morning and/or at night after you’ve applied your products and allowed them to FULLY absorb.
- Take your ice roller out of the freezer. (Remove the roller part from the handle and only freeze that part).
- Start by rolling your face in sections: start near your nose and work outward. Roll under your eyes, and then let the ice roller just sit stationary under them for a few seconds for extra de-puffing. Roll it both up and down and sideways along your cheekbones. Then follow with your forehead, rolling toward the hairline.
- Do this until it gets warmer in temperature or until you feel sufficiently relaxed! Then, you can clean it with soap and water, or a wipe, and pop it back in the freezer.
Your Order Includes:
- Cryotherapy Ice Roller
- Retail Box
- English Manual
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue, Green, Purple, Red (optional)
- Size: approx. 19 x 8.5cm / 7.5 x 3.3inch
- Weight: approx.178g
Cryotherapy Ice Roller Results
Available Online Only!
We offer a Risk-free 14-day Money-Back Guarantee on our product. If there is something wrong with your order, you’ll get your money back! There’s absolutely no-risk in giving it a try.